Books Published by German Law Group, PC
Co-Authored by Attorneys:
Raymond J. German and Joshua M. Muro
with Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch
- Hover here to view the free preview
Traditionally, estate planning has had a fairly narrow scope. The focus has been on what happens at the time of your death, and the only issues typically addressed have been:
While this approach is a great start, it does not take into account the real-life issues and concerns faced by today's families. In fact, it completely ignores the very element of wealth that many of us hold most dear: our non-financial legacy.
Legacy Wealth Planning for Minnesota and North Dakota Families not only explores the shortcomings of traditional estate planning and identifies the more complex needs of modern families, it also explains a holistic new process called Legacy Wealth Planning that can help you:
- Avoid lost assets due to blended families or the remarriage of your surviving spouse
- Choose dependable guardians for minor children and circumvent common mistakes parents make
- Provide proper care for special needs children and avoid lost government benefits
- Protect your hard-earned assets from your children's financial inexperience, divorces, and lawsuits
- Distribute your personal possessions and precious family heirlooms and capture your family's life stories and wisdom for future generations
If you want to learn how to create a true and lasting legacy within your family, regardless of the size of your estate, look no further than this book!
If you would like to order a copy Click Here.